Tales of Androgyny
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
[Disclaimer - this game is still in development]
Tales of Androgyny
Hi there! This is a lewd/erotic/adult/pornographic game featuring characters with androgynous features, some male, some female, some... slime? You play as a feminine guy that looks like a gal, and you do lewd things with guys, gals, monster guys, monster gals, and... slimes? It's a stance-based RPG with rogue-lite elements and a frankly suspicious number of phallus(es? odes?) written, drawn, and programmed by us, the Majalis team, consisting of two programmers, one artist, one writer - making in all, two! It's a custom built game using libgdx.
If you like feminine characters with dongs, you've come to the right place. However, this game has very few hermaphroditic characters.
We're currently in an alpha release phase, so the major systems are done and we're mostly adding new features and content.
We also stream development of this game at https://picarto.tv/majaliswrite and art asset creation https://picarto.tv/majalis at regular intervals, so follow us there if you want to chat, ask questions, or watch the development process.
Some game features (not all currently implemented):
- Animated combat sprites for characters and enemies
- Animations and CG-style sets for out of battle lewd scenes
- A story mode as well as a free-form play mode
- Light WRPG-style character customization
- Challenges and lewd achievements
If you want to support the development of this game, we do have a regularly updated Patreon page with the latest builds, along with unrelated artwork and erotica.
Current version: Version: 0.2.12.0 (Patreon: 0.2.13.0)
|Updated||18 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Tags||Character Customization, Classes, Erotic, Fantasy, JRPG, LGBT, libGDX, Perma Death, Roguelike, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Homepage, Patreon, Twitter, Source code|
Download the .rar file, extract it into a folder, and click the executable for your chosen platform and you should be good to go! For Android, load the .apk file onto your device and you can open it - may need to use a file browser app.
- New public build, v0.2.12.0!18 days ago
- New public build, v0.2.11.0!49 days ago
- New public build, v0.2.10.0!79 days ago
- New public build, v0.2.09.0!Mar 01, 2019
- New public build, v0.2.08.0!Feb 01, 2019
- New public build, v0.2.07.0!Jan 01, 2019
- New public build, v0.2.06.0!Dec 01, 2018
- New public build, v0.2.05.0!Nov 01, 2018